Digitally Printed Glass
Glass is a durable, sustainable and due to it’s easily wipeable surface, can be a hygienic product. It is used across the construction sectors throughout hospitality, healthcare, residential and commercial projects.
Our Digital Glass process involves a 6mm Low Iron (OptiWhite) glass which is cut to size, polished and toughened. Holes and socket cut-outs can be processed also, if required, before the toughening process.
A high resolution image is required to print onto the glass. This can be on a single pane or laminated inside two panes of glass, depending on the project design.
Specialist Glass has a Design Consultant in-house and a free sample service is available to help visualise client ideas during the design process.
- 6mm OptiWhite Glass (Low Iron)
Maximum Standard Size
- 3100 x 1250mm
- Larger panels are available if required.
- 15kg per m2 (6mm Glass)
- 10kg per m2 (4mm Glass)
- Samples, Design and Drawings
- Polished all Round
- CNC for cut-outs
- Toughened Safety Glass
- Print Glass – A high quality resolution JPEG will be required for the image on the Glass to be of high quality.
- Stainless Steel
- A single pane of glass is used when being installed directly to the wall.
- Two panes of glass are laminated together to show the image on both sides.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.