Joinery Sprayer / Finisher
Specialist Group are seeking a skilled Joinery Sprayer / Finisher for the finishing of bespoke commercial furniture. Varied work in modern well equipped facilities with input on projects right from sample stage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Top coat finish spraying of lacquers including water based, acrylic and PU based coatings.
- Top coat finishing of paints including semi & high gloss finish
- Staining & colour matching.
- Application of base coats.
- De-nibbing of product as needed. Although the role is supported by a de-nibbing team flexibility is required.
- Preparation of paint products including mixing according to manufacturer recommendations and company guidelines.
- Maintenance of spray equipment and booths
- Excellent team player.
- 5+ years post training experience in joinery or 3+ years joinery spray experience with other previous spraying experience e.g. automotive.
- Good physical fitness.
- Joinery staining experience
- Experience of application of fire rated paints & lacquers
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Joinery Sprayer / Finisher
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Joinery Sprayer / Finisher, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.