Specialist Group have a unique opportunity available for an experienced stainless steel / aluminium Welder seeking a varied role requiring more than just welding to join a young fast growing division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning cutting lists for both dry assembled and welded fabrications in aluminium and stainless steel.
- TIG Welding of stainless steel and aluminium furniture for the fit out market
- Finishing of fabricated items in preparation for paint / powder coating to furniture standards.
- Assembling aluminium frameworks using Specialist’s unique dry joint methods.
- MIG welding of mild steel fabrications
- Excellent team player seeking varied work.
- Ability to read technical drawings and generate cutting lists
- TIG welding of aluminium
- TIG Welding of Stainless Steel (304L & 316L)
- MIG welding experience of Aluminium.
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Welder/Assembler
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Welder/Assembler, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.