Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Spray Person to join our team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Pre-sand, sand, fill and stain
- Use de-nibbing machines to ensure products are ready for spraying
- Report and remedy any defects that are in the product
- Help to palletize finished products for dispatch
- Keep spray booth and sanding room areas clean and tidy
- Working on own initiative as well as part of a team
Additional Information –
- Willingness to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required
- Training will be provided for robotic de-nibbing machine
- Progression to robotic spray line available
- Progression to manual spraying available
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Spray Shop Operative
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Spray Shop Operative, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.