Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Spray Person to join our team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Responsible for preparing parts and assemblies for painting.
- Mix paint and other materials according to specification or formula.
- Ensure facility and spray painting equipment are in good working condition.
- Responsible for the identification and separation of non-conforming parts or materials and report them to supervisors.
- Utilize spray gun and apply paint in conformance with all specifications.
- Employ heat or oven paint drying techniques for special purpose finishes.
- Utilize solvents, wire brushes, and cloths for cleaning sprayers and power equipment.
- Follow company requirements.
- Responsible for material and minor maintenance.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Spray Person
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Spray Person, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.