Skilled Finishing Bench Joiners
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Group is in search of Skilled Finishing Bench Joiners for the assembly of bespoke commercial furniture and wall panelling. Varied work in modern, well equipped facilities with input on projects right from sample stage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reading technical drawings to assemble bespoke furniture and wall coverings for bespoke interior fit out.
- Upholding high standards of quality with a strong attention to detail.
- Work with a variety of materials including MDF laminated boards, veneers, and solid timbers.
- Prepare materials for finishing.
- Ensure finished products are clearly labelled.
- Ensure all accessories are kitted and kitted with furniture ahead of dispatch.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- 5+ years post training experience in joinery.
- Strong knowledge of joinery materials and bench assembly operations.
- Good physical fitness.
- Experience of job planning and cutting list preparation
- Basic AutoCAD experience
- IT literacy
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Joiner
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Skilled Finishing Bench Joiners, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.