Specialist Glass & Metal are seeking are seeking general production operators to join their skilled team in producing bespoke interior architectural metal work and decorative glazing solutions.
- Sanding of aluminium fabrications in preparation for finishing.
- Cleaning of glass in preparation for painting.
- Loading product into and out of spray booths / drying racks.
- Cleaning and wrapping of finished goods in preparation for dispatch.
- Applying safety films and other backing films to glass and mirror products.
- Opportunities to develop and progress towards assistant spray painter, assembler and machine shop operator roles in future.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous hands on experience in a production environment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a small team with flexibility to take on a variety of production tasks.
- Measure and verify glass size against specification, reporting any defect to supervisor.
- Physically fit, role requires manual handling, carrying and loading of product.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Production Operator
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for the Production Operator, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.