Production Operator – Metal
Specialist Group are seeking general Production Operators to join their skilled team in producing bespoke interior architectural metal work and decorative glazing solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cutting & Drilling of aluminium sheets & extruded material.
- Assembly of aluminium frames using Specialist Metal’s unique dry joint methods
- Preparing aluminium materials and assemblies for paint & powder coat finishing
- Excellent team player.
- Metal cutting experience (chop saw, cut off saw or band saw)
- Pedestal drill operating experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to read technical drawings and prepare cutting lists
- Experience in architectural / furniture fabrication & assembly.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Production Operator
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for the Production Operator – Metal, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.