Experienced Workshop Joiner
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Group is in search of a experienced Workshop Joiner to join our busy team.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in the manufacture and assembly of high quality, bespoke joinery products
- Focus on delivering high quality finished product with a strong attention to detail
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have the ability to manufacture bespoke joinery products from concept to completion
- Demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction and working drawings
- Have basic Knowledge of Auto-cad preferable
- Have a willingness to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Workshop Joiner
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Experienced Workshop Joiner, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.