Experienced CNC Operator required for busy Bespoke Joinery Manufacturing Company.
Specialist Group is a dynamic family led business, offering long term job security and excellent career prospects. The group is seeking to strengthen their existing machine shop capability with an experienced CNC Operator who is committed to maintaining our reputation for quality joinery products.
- At least 3 years’ experience in operating CNC Machinery preferably with Homag Woodwop programme experience
- Joinery Industry background preferable
- Boring / Drilling machine experience preferred
- Ability to programme components from concept
- A good level of understanding of working drawings
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Basic Knowledge of Auto-cad preferable
- Willingness to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programmes.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
- Availability of overtime.
This is a great opportunity to join our multi award winning team and be part of a progressive local business
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Experienced CNC Operator to Careers@sjg.co.uk
Specialist Group are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the CNC Operator, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.