AutoCAD Design Technician
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Group is in search of a Design Technician to join our Contracts and Design Team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Produce detailed Joinery production drawings in 2D AutoCAD. 3D AutoCAD ability would also be beneficial.
- Identify and document contract and scope variations where applicable
- Adhere to Specialist Group standard practices and procedures at all times
Design Technician Requirements:
- At least 1 years’ experience in joinery design
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have knowledge of materials used within the industry.
- Have an understanding about manufacturing processes.
- Have a great positive attitude
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions
- Death in service benefit
- Staff training & development programme
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including 150-seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – AutoCAD Design Technician.
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the AutoCAD Design Technician, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.