Apprentice Carpenter – London Based
Specialist Group are in search of an Apprentice Carpenter to join our London team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Assist in general carpentry work and preparation as directed
- As directed by the Line Manager to assist with storage, lifting, fetching supplies, unload and check deliveries
- Learn and practice essential carpentry skills on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain accurate worksheets and records/documentation associated with your work
- Contribute towards the smooth running of the team
- Liaise with line manager and other site workers and performing jobs as and when they are required, in accordance with contract/agreed requirements and within agreed time limits
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers or which you think may effect health and safety to Line Manager
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Apprentice Carpenter
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Apprentice Carpenter – London Based, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.