Apprentice Accounts Assistant
Specialist Group are in search of an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts Team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Match, post and fill supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Input information into a computer-based accounts system
- Manage petty cash transactions
- Ensure all filing is accurate and up to date
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- On the job training will be provided
Specialist Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to Careers@sjg.co.uk with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Apprentice Accounts Assistant
Specialist Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Apprentice Accounts Assistant, please complete the form below.
Make an enquiry
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.